1.Diamond Grinding Disc introduction
The segments of this grinding disc are arrow segments. This type of grinding disc is used on floor grinder, professionally used for grinding different hardness of concrete and masonry materials, removing hard epoxies, urethane, and other coatings or toppings. We can supply other types of grinding disc.
- Suitable for both dry and wet grinding.
- Diamond grit from coarse to fine, different diamond grit can achieve different grinding request,
- Different grade to choose.
- High frequency brazed can make sure segments won't break during grinding.
- It offers high durability and fast grinding speed.
To choose the right diamond floor grinding shoe and diamond grinding cup wheels from suppliers, you must know the hardness of your concrete.
Concrete can be soft, hard, abrasive, dusty and brittle etc. There are no two floors are ever the same, typically they are more abrasive when the floor is new or have a high sharp sand content. The more abrasive the floor the harder bond you will need to get the best performance out of the diamonds.
Bond - The strength of the metal binder that holds the diamond grit in the segment. Typically the harder the bond the longer the life. Soft concrete needs the hard bond, medium hard bond for medium concrete and soft bond for hard concrete.